Mucus in stool and pale gray looking. Why pressure in ribs? Why does it pain?

bowel habits changed, pale grey looking, mucus in stool , blood and mucus, pooping out my own tissue . stomach distention, severe pain in stomach under left rib, feel very ill, when i walk i get a strange feeling as if i crossed my eyes and that feeling goes throughout my body. not constipated. had a colonoscopy done did prep so not constipated. stomach wont go done but i it hurts very badly. harder to breath feels like something is pushing into my ribs
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  139 Awaiting Answer