Mucus in menstrual bleeding, bloating, cramps, taking Naproxen. Related to constipation and discharge?

hello I have a question. I woke up this morning. With my period and all day it has been light flow light red colour and its almost like stretchy cervical mucus but full of blood or watery. I am very bloated and have had really bad cramps all day I take neproxon for the pain from cramps but iv taken 3 today (only suppost to tale 2). Now my last period ended june 22 and I took the plan b june 24th 2 days later I started bleeding and lasted for 2 days and threwout iv been feeling weird also. 3 weeks ago I was having weird stomach pains daily for about a week or so. Iv had a discharge and been constipated on and off. Does this have anything to do with my period and why is my period like this.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012