Mucus in lungs, wheezing, cough, constipation, heart burn. On lactogen. What is wrong?

Good morning

I have a 10month old infant. He has a continuous problem with mucus on his lungs, wheezing and coughing since December (when I started with formula- Lactogen). He was on antibiotics for December and January plus 'aspelone' and other cough medication (currently). The last few days he woke up in the evenings, screaming and crying a lot for about an hour. Coughing and vomiting accompanied this. I changed from Lactogen to NAN a month ago to try to establish whether the milk may be the problem. He is also experiencing constipation quite regularly. I am suspecting that he may have heartburn. I've been to several doctors without a solution.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013