Mucus in chest, back pain, chest pain, stiff neck, enlarged tongue papillae. Concerned

Hello, I m not sure if you can answer this by no examination or not, but for the past week or so I have had mucus in my chest, back pain , chest pain when I breathe deep, exhaustion, neck stiffness , my papillae on my tongue have enlarged in the back of my throat. I m not running a fever, coughing excessively, nor suffering from sinus headache or sore throat. I ve smoked cigarettes for a few months now, so I m very concerned it could be the big C. My mucus has been yellow only for a day or two and now it s back to clear. I did have a tiny bit of blood in my phlegm but I believe it s due to my sinuses. I believe I could have a sinus infection, bronchitis, or pneumonia. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012