Mucus in baby's stools, green stools, sticky. Only breastfed. Suggest remedy

Hi my name is jennifer my baby girl is 3mths old past 3mths she has motions . In every nappy there is motion. I think there is lot of mucus present we treated her lot but no good reasult we gpt &today her stool was green & tootoo much sticky like cough this thing is going on from 2weeks after her birth my baby is only on breastfeed i worried a lot i thought this prpblem will go off after she turns 3 mths but still its the same she doesnt cry or seem to have any problem only continously she pass out little motion so plz help and suggest me some remedy
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013