Mucus from nose falling into throat, throat pain, ear pain, headache. What to do?

Doctor actually i m a professional singer. My problem is like from 1 year i m getting mucus from nasal and it falls back into my throat , I went to many doctors but no result have found till & from last 6 months i m severely suffering with throat pain, ear pain & headache . I went to ENT specialist he asked me to take X-ray , Endoscopy , CT -PNS scan, after seeing those all reports he told me that you are normal, you just need to do some physical exercise & do not think negatively you will be soon fine. I m just not getting if i m normal why i m getting throat pain, ear pain... I m very fed up being to doctors & using medicine which gave no result still. I m dying with the pain... And one more thing, daily i take out my sperm twice, thrice, will it affecting to my health? if yes then what i have to do? please advise me doctor, how should i get cure by this? I m not able to speak at least for 2 minutes continually that much my throat pains... Please please advise me something i wanted to get cure by this problem. Thanking you...
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013