Mucus build up in throat, burning pain in chest, acid reflux. Taking allergy pills. Cure?

I am a 58 year old female and weigh 130 pounds and I am 5 3 and pretty good health. I always seem to have a mucus buildup in my throat and have a hard time getting it out. Lately I have also had a burning pain in my upper right chest area which seems connected. I take an allergy pill and use a nose spray at night. There have been some times lately that I have acid reflux also. What can I do to alleviate the chest pain and get rid of the mucus. I also use a neti pot every other day.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012