Mucus and a little Blood coming from anus. What it should be?

Recently on occassion i have little tiny clumps of mucus that come out my anus, without a bowl movement. I'm sometimes constipated and have a hard time going to the bathroom but other times I have no trouble at all, the mucus today was 2 little clumps with just a tiny trace of blood and when I wiped my anus it was all slimy. My stomach does sometimes feel crampy and gassy. what could be the problem? I;ve had my gallblaader removed a year ago. I did have anal sex with my husband about 2 weeks ago or so, but just for about a minute or two, he did not go inside of my anus though.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hey that means it has some infection in the area. It is called as Proctitis.