Mucosal thickening of the sinus, mucous retention cyst in maxillary sinus shown in the MRI report. What does it mean?

Hi, I have an MRI report that states " mucosal thickening in left sinus and small mucous retention cyst I right maxillary sinys" it sounds like no big deal.
It also states , and this is where I'm confused, " MRA of circle of Willis is degraded by patient motion. There is flow-related enhancement in the distal internal carotid arteries. ... There are flow related enhancements in the proximal ACA,MCA,PCA territories."
Over past 6 months my moods have changed drastically. I'm going to see an endo chronological in a week. I just wanted to know what all that stuff meant. Thank you do mucs
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013