Mucosal thickening in the ethmoidal, maxillary sinuses, pain, marked tenderness over parietal and occipital parts of the scalp

hai , my son is suffering from mucosal thickening in the ethmoidal & maxillary sinuses, he is 9 years old , weight is 120 pounds... according to the CT scan report details : marked tenderness over parietal & occipital parts of the scalp ... doctor has put him on tablets....but he still feels the pain .... Is he supposed to take rest or can do his normal activities, like playing karate etc....
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012