Much saliva in a six months baby's mouth. Is this normal ?

hullo doctor my six months boy s mouth is always open and alot of saliva coming out of his mouth what could be the cause. is he having any problem?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
my son is 8 month old and he still coming out that jelly saliva from his mouth there is something wrong.
Dentist Dr. Jenkins sahayam P's  Response
Dear Nagaswin
Its quite normal for babies to have excess nothing to worry about
Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi, it is quite normal for some babies to have excessive salivation at the age of 6-8 months. Please do not worry. it will resolve on its own as the baby grows up. Take care. Reach me on 948813162 for any dental query. take care!