Movement under rib cage, high WBC count, frequent bowels. Treatment?

I am a 38 yr old female and I am feeling movement on my right side just under my rib cage. I am not pregnant but have had several....we ll call them tummy issues . My GP did a stool analysis (about 2 yrs ago) and there were white blood cells found but he didn t seem concerned and ordered an x-ray . All was clear on the x-ray so it was swept under the rug. Sometimes the urge to go is so strong that if I do not go quickly I may have an accident. I am over weight but I do not think at 38 I should be having these issues.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012