Movement sensation in abdominal area, burning sensation, started bleeding. US negative. What is going on?

hello, i ve been feeling sudden movement in lower abdomen like my womb area. It comes and goes. I was pregnant early this month but lost one morning after a long hard body stretch- felt a burning sensation on my lower right abdomen and suddenly started bleeding. That s exactly 8days today. However accompanied my pregnant cousin to one of her preg stuffs, kinda therapy and the lady that attended to her offered a tommy massage and she touch my lower left tommy and said that i was pregnant but i had a blood test done after but it was negative and have already had an ultrasound the day i started bleeding(hoping the preg was still there) which showed nothing. I just keep feeling the sudden movements, like a heartbeat , some times it beats three times within a sec.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013

If you got ultrasound and blood test done for pregnancy showing negative results , the lady who touched your abdomen and said that you are pregnant seems to be wrong as the hardness can be due to muscular stretch and fatty or gaseous distension.Burning sensations can be due to Vit B complex deficiency and beatings of muscles can be due to calcium deficiency or strain on muscles.It is better to visit an obstetrician for per abdominal examination for the reconfirmation.