Movement of pancreas, liver under rib cage on bending, water retention in ankles. History of high BP, arthritis, cholesterol. Treatment?

When I bend down to put on stockings I feel something slip under my right and sometimes left rib cage. It feels like my pancreas or liver is slipping under my ribs and is very painful. I am a very heavy drinker - woman 65. Also have water retention in my ankles and now around my collarbone - especially on left side. I have osteo arthritis of the neck/back. I am on medication for high blood pressure - benzo - water pill 2.5 mg. Also have high cholesterol and am on 40 mg simvastin.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012