Movement in stomach, negative pregnancy tests, no cramps, irregular periods, had sex

I feel movement in my stomach but my pregnancy tests are all negative and no period for 5 months and my period just came on a 1 day ago but no cramps and i still feel movement and my periods are irregular and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and i didn t think he came in me.? And my stomach is low and hard on the bottom and a little soft on the top and I ve gained weight and my nose looks bigger some day and I ve had pregnancy symptoms and now I m second guessing he did cum??
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
hello there..
If its been 5months you dint have periods and you say you feel you are pregnant then dear your abdomen itself will tell u.If it appears big with a lump in lower part, it suggests you have a baby within. Get an ultrasound , it will show you what it is.
Its not possible to be pregnant with no tests positive as yet. So i suggest you get an ultrasound abdomen which will rule out other problems with ammenorhea (no periods)
As you havent mentioned your age, im not listing you other causes which can lead to no periods.
Better see a gynecologist personally, she will examine and let you know what it is and how to approach after she examines you.