Movement in head, itching in ear, not able to concentrate. What should I do?

Dear Sir, I have a feeling of something moving into my head. specially when I go to sleep at night some thing itching feeling occurs into my ear. earlier It was limited to my left ear but not top part of head & neck is also affected by this movement. I feel all day sleeping. & feel my mind & thoughts have blocked. So this reason I am not able to concentrate in to my routine work & not able to perform up to my level in my job. please help me in this concern. direct me what I should do in that case.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012