Movement in abdomen, irregular periods. Negative EPT. History of tied tubes. Am I pregnant?

Hi, my question is...for the last few days, i have been expericencing what feels like fetal movement on the left side of my abdomen , but i had my tubes tied 5 years ago. I had a negative ept. My cycles are irregular, and at times they are so excessive that i have to stay home from work. There is usually small to large of clots, also these cycles can last up to 14 days.....the longest being 19 days. Can i possibly be pregnant? Is there anything i can do to help with these problems of my menstual cycles...i m considering Novasure. What do you suggest?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013