Moveable lumps behind jawline, have Osteoarthritis, ear problem. What could be the actual cause?

Greetings Dr Williams, I have very firm but moveable lumps , seemingly lymph related, just behind my jawbone on each side. My right shoulder is most times much lower than my left. I have Osteoarthritis which now feels to be going up my neck, with odd feeling in the back of my skull infrequently. My Right ear and eustation tube get filled at times. My PCP states that my Lymph gland s backup into my ears, hence occasionally wet ears in the morning. Could this be just Osteoarthritis, or possibly Lymphomas behind my jaws?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013