Movable mass in the upper right abdomen that occasionally moves upto the rib. CT scan done, scheduled for MRI. Any thoughts?

Hi, I have a decent size mass in my upper right abdomen . It moves around and is not painful to touch; however, sometimes it moves up under right rib cage. It seems like it is about the size of a grape fruit. I have had 2 Ct scans done, which both did not show anything. I have also had a colonoscopy because I have ulcerative colitis and have been on remicade . That showed a couple of polyps but otherwise negative. Scheduled for an mri next week, but I am extremely concerned. I have been told it could be a Lipoma , mass on my kidney, or mass on my bowel. I eels like there is always something underneath my rib. Have you heard of anything like this? Kara
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012