Movable lump on the forehead, swollen painful lymph nodes behind the ears. Have pressure headaches. Could tumor be causing these symptoms?

I ve had a hard non movable lump on my forehead for 11 years (not from hitting my head). It is just above my eyebrow, and about the size of a quarter. I do get pressure headaches now in that exact area. Above 5 months ago both of my lymph nodes behind my ears swelled up and have not gone done. I have recently been experiencing pain in those lymph nodes as well. Please offer any suggestions you think it could be. I have read tumors could cause these.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012