Movable lump on stomach, sensation of pressure. CT scan done without contrast. Causes?

Hello. I have had a slow growing movable lump my right hand side of my stomach for a few months now. I have no pain or bleeding, just a sensation of pressure. It is located about 3 inches below my ribcage. It is really starting to concern me. I went to the ER in june and had a CT scan without contrast done and they could find nothing. I have a doctors appt today with my gastroenterologist but was looking for suggestions as to what this could be.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012