Movable lump on right shin below knee, cannot straighten three middle toes, pulling sensation when moved. Is it sebaceous cyst?

mobile lump on the outside of the right shin, 5 inches below the knee . about the size of a walnut in the shell. it moves when i flex my foot . i can t straighten my three middle toes and they are always flexed upward. there s no pain but there s a pulling sensation when moved. i ve had this once before and put heat on it and rubbed it a lot. one day in a hot tub in felt like it popped and then it was gone & symptoms all went away. now they are back. i ve been wearing work boots a lot lately that hit that area, and wondered if it is a sebaceous cyst that comes back when it gets irritated. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013