Movable lump inside elbow crease, intense arm pain, lump in kneecap, have nausea. What could the cause be?

Hi I have found a lump in the inside of the elbow crease, it is movable and was painless up till today, I now have pain in the arm and also I noticed I have a little more solid lump next to my kneecap. I mentioned the lump on my arm to my gp, who seems to think it is from having bloods taken in the past? Confused, today I have felt nausea and irked but think its maybe because I am worrying a lot
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012