Movable lump in the groin area of an infant. Normal blood test report. Should Be concerned?

Hello: My 16 month old daughter has a hard lump on her right groin . Lump is around 1cm big, it is firm and movable. Is this abnormal in infants? We had her blood work done about month ago and everything was ok, Other than the lump, her behavior is as usual (high energy, eating well etc)We are trying to get hold of her doctor and take her in, but in a meantime, I was wondering if I could get more information. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012