Mouth ulcers, throat pain, fever, ulcer on penis. HIV, VDRL, HBS ag test negative, positive hepatitis A test. Precautions?

hi am 24 male, on the starting of last month i had a pain full mouth ulser , followed by extreme throat pain with fever. i have taken so many tablets including antibiotics, mean while a painless ulser appeared on my penis shaft.. i had mild fever during that days. consulted a docter, they checked test for HIV ,HBs ag, HCV , VDRL found non reactive. and they gave me a mupirocin oinment.. after that i again checked my blood in a laboratory found HEPATITIS A .. but am much worried about those skin diseases i had during the incubation period of hepatitis.. the one and only sexual contact with my friend (male) was almost 7 years ago.. is there any abnormality in my case????
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012