Mouth ulcers, sore throat, dark bleeding from mouth, metallic taste. Due to bystolic medication?

I have mouth ulcers and a very sore throat that is producing thick dark blood. I also have a severe metallic taste. I started taking bystolic & flexeril 4 weeks ago. Dr tested for strep and negative. The throat pain is acute and keeps me from sleeping. It feels very much like a dime sized ulcer in my throat. I stopped taking Flexeril thinking this was the cause but the symptoms are persisting. Could this be from bystolic? 41. male.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012