Mouth ulcer, throat pain. Taking chemo treatment, Sucrafil, Mucaine Gel, Ketoral, Oxum, Tantum. Treatment for ulcer, pain?

I am under radiation for the last 14 times and 6 more to go. I have also gone through 4 cycles of chemo with FCR for NHL. After radiation under the chin and neck I have developed mouth ulcers and unable to swallow and it is painful even to swallow saliva . I am under medication too, I am advised to take a mixture of Sucrafil and Mucaine Gel 10 ml each before 15 minutes of my food and also taking Ketoral for pain killer still mouth ulcer and pain in the throat not subsided. I am also goggling my mouth with Oxum and Tantum in diluted form. How to reduce the ulcer and the pain in the throat ? I have to go 4 more chemo cycles after the radiation.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012