Mouth ulcer, swelling under jaw that pains on touching, taking medicines. What is the cause?

Hi I have mouth ulcer for last 4 days and now since day before yesterday, I have slight swelling under my right jaw. If I touch, I feel pain, otherwise its fine. For Ulcer, I am using Mucopain and Smile Ointment. For Pain under the jaw, I thought it must be infection, hence I started Uthral ( Antibiotic ) - 250 mg. I have taken for 3 days. I have no other symptoms. What could be the cause? Hope the treatment is correct.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013