Mouth ulcer caused by broken teeth, took medicines, no relief. Cancer?

hi can write in bengali? i am suffering from mouth ulcer(right corner) caused by broken wisdom teeth of my right side (upper portion) since 6days, i have taken mox500mg (15 cap for 5 days). it was ok, but now from yesterday i m again feeling pain, i saw the ulcer its whitish and can see little bit swelling there.i m very tensed that after taking amoxyciline it was ok, then why i m feeling pain again? if its a cancerous ulcer then antibiotic can work?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012