Mouth sores, bad pain in jaws. Do i have oral or throat cancer?

I dipped skin and off for 8 months, I only used 10 tins in that time. But I quit two months ago and soon after I started to have mouth pain. Now I have a few mouth sores and both sides of my jaw hurt very badly. I don t know if I have oral or throat cancer and I am very worried. I am only 15 and I have been to the dentist and he didn t see anything. Also I went to the doctor and she said it was just a viral infection but that was about a month and a half ago. Do you know what this might be???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013