Mouth sore, dizziness, taken penicillin. What is my problem?

Hi my name is shab. about 20 years ago i used to get sudden sore on top of my mouth(i could not eat or drink at all) and all of the sudden i feel like my lung is filled with fuel and feel dizzy and ready to collapsed. i used to feel so sick that end up in hospital and had penicilline injection . this problem back again about 5 month ago, when it is happened for second time i was hospitalised for 4 days and they diagnosed me with pneumonia and influ A, they also insert a camera inside my nose to see inside my nose mouth and could not find anything apart from being read. it is few days now that this problem started again and i donot know what to do, i donot want to end up in hospital again and i donot want to have more antibiotic which was not helpfull at all. please tell me what do you think my problem is thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012