Mouth dries up even after drinking lots of water,getting migraines and dizziness. Can it be diabetes ?

I am a 19 year old female. My mothers family has a history of diabetes , all her siblings except her had been diagnosed with diabetes. Two months back i took a glucose fasting test, my results was 4.8mmol/L which the doctors said was normal. But recently about two weeks now i ve been getting very thirsty, even after i have just drank some water, my mouth dries up and feels like my throat is cracking. if i drink a lot of water then i do need to go to the loo more often then before. if i don t drink when i get thirsty the next time i urinate its concentrated. also i have been getting lots of migraine headaches and feeling dizzy every now and then. i don t know if they are related to this or not. but what i wish to know is that could it be possible for me to have diabetes? should i check my glucose level again? thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011