Mouth cancer, no relief with chemo, has boil near belly button emitting smelly black pus and spreading. Help?

My sister had been receiving chemo . In the past, radiation . She had mouth cancer in which was treated with radiation. It came back in her lungs. she had her second round of chemo. Then doc stopped this treatment because he sasid it wasnt helping,,,?? This past week she had been complaining of a boil/ cyst near her belly button. Now she says it seems to have spreaded, smelly, black pus like fluids coming from it. She is going to go to urgent care later today. We live in Flint, Mich and it s now after 1a.m. Her name is Deborah Stallings Hemphill. My name is Karen Stallings Felder. Should she seek medical treatment now,, or wait until later today, or even wait until she can talk with her/our family physician on Monday. He is Dr Tommy Stevens 0000. My sis number is 810 0000. my number is 0000. I can be reached on facebook as Karen S tallings Felder and her,,same as above. What are we dealing with. I am her power of attorney.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012