Mouth cancer. Surgery, radiotherapy done, horrible sensations in mouth, suicidal behavior. Treatment?

my sister had surgery for mouth cancer and also radiotherapy since this she has suffered severe pain and talks of all sorts of things in her mouth e.g dead bodies ,trains manwith fishing rod ,maggots too numerous things to mention all the doctors i have spoke to say they have never heard of it before have you if so could you direct me to someone who could help her she is suicidal and even two stays in phsyciatric unit has not helped they say she is not mental please can you help. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012