Mottling of skin in arms and legs during severe cold. What could the condition be?

Hi, my name is Justin and I'm 15 years old. Two years ago I noticed that I was getting mottled skin on my arms and on my legs, but it only appears on my legs if it is VERY cold. I have recently been looking up what this is. When I looked it up I found this condition(?) called Livedo Reticularis, It looks like what I am getting. I will include a picture and hopefully you can tell me if that is what I have.
Arm Image: WWW.WWWW.WW Hand Image: WWW.WWWW.WW Hopefully those images are clear enough, if not I can take more.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013