Motor skills lost in left hand and leg. MRI normal, no help through therapy. Suggestions ?

Hi, I am lost motor skills in my left hand and in left leg, and the same time the pain fly up and down all my left side. I had MRI on my brain, my spine and spine tab every thin is right, Also I went to the Reumatology Doctor and all the test no show anything. wrong. The only diagnosis I have for my Orthopedic Sport doctor that I have a runner knee, but he told me to go to terapy what I did but after 3 months the terapy and don;t see a huge progress. I think is something on me is no diagnosis yet. Im so scare. Im going now to looking for a second opinion for other neurology doctor this is to the therapy suggest me to do.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012