Motion sickness, nausea while driving. Prescribed prochlorperazine, no relief. Treatment?

Hello, i recently went abroad and on the taxi transfere from the hotel to the airport i began to feel very car sick this sickness stayed with me for the entire day i was not sick but constantly had the urge to vomit . 1 month later and im still feeling like this all the time. i dont want to leave my house and i cant drive my car due to feeling so sick. sometimes i think im going to be sick get to the toilet and the feeling has gone. i have been prescribed prochlorperazine 5mg 3 times a day this is not helping ?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012