Mother having mental problems. Talks loud, behaves weirdly, does not recognize anybody. Does not want medicines. Suggestions?

I have problems communicating with my mom. She is getting worse. She talks out loud and says shes talking to other people. My sister sent her a Christmas card with her picture in it. She threw out and said it wasnt my sister and she was dead. She says weird things, talks out loud in the middle of the night. Help! She wont see a doctor and wont take meds. She thinks that i m not me or thinks theres four of me.... any suggestions
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012