Mother having Rheumatoid arthritis. Taking methotrexate lyrica humeria prednisone,loratabs. Test normal. Having severe pain. How to help?

Yes i have several questions about my mothers health i also work n the health care field as a medical tech. My mother was diagnosed with RA last year. She has been taking several medicines methotrexate lyrica humeria prednisone and loratabs she sees a RA doctor. But the past two weeks she has been flared up and the pain is so bad you can not touch her. I took it up on my self to do some lab test on her. I did a Sed Rate Uric Acid CMP CBC RA Factor ANA CRP CCP TSH and everything came back normal. An im stuck on where to go from here bc the blood test shows no sign of inflammation or RA. Could her medicines make everything come back normal
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013