Mother has cancer and taking Hydrocodone. Any alternate medication without Acetomidephine?

hi i was just wondering because my mother has stage 4 cancer . She takes alot of hydrocodone , which as you know contqains alot of tylenol . The nurses,(from hospice) offerred her many options and a couple were roxicets (prn) My question is, I was under the assumption that Roxicets contained no acetomidephine. Upon doing research, I discovered that, my assumption was incorrect. Which medication in that classifactions contain no acetomidephine?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013