Mother has TB. Advised AKT4 and pulse therapy. Has fever and weakness after dose. Normal?

My Mom had a cough and we did TB Gold test on Doctor s suggestion and TB Gold test was positive.She has been advised AKT4 and its been over one month now. My mother is 76 years old and is also on medication for high BP . She is being advised pulse therapy by Doctor as an preventive measure and she is taking AKT4 3 times a week. She gets fever next after of the dose and feels weakness and doesn t feel like eating. Is this normal or should I consult Doctor once again? Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013