Mother gets angry, shouts unnecessarily suddenly. On Donplus. Reason for such behaviour?

hii sir my name is mother name is van,actually my mom has a problem mentallyy,she will talk unnecesarly and shouts suddenlyy,in some times she would be very normal condition,and in some times she behaves very anger,,my dad take her to some doctor,,but she behaves like that onlyy,,,my dad is giving a tablet to her the tablet name is DONPLUS,,IS there any solution to cure her,,and whgat is the problem to my mom,,from my child hood she is not like that in the middle she became like that,,please help us sirr,,
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
It needs detailed history. The information you are giving is insufficient. Nearby psychiatrist may answer your query.
It may be a part of personality or the illness.