Mother died after heartburn and chest pain. Does it sound like heart attack?

My mom pasted away July 3 2011 she had a 98% blockage to the main artery of her heart 3 years before that and had a stent put in and never had another problem out of it. Two weeks before she died she went to the Dr. and her triglicerides were high and they gave her meds and said everything looked fine. The night she died everything was normal and about 2:00 she said she thought she had heart burn from the bar b q we had eat and about 30 mins later she grabed her chest and said I think it s starting again and hit the floor dead. She was only 41 years old and at the time she died we decided not to do an autopsy but now we are wondering if she really had a heartattack what does it sound liketo u? I tried to do CPR but fluids were coming out her mouth what does that mean?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012