Mosquitoes bites, itchy. Has scabies. On L cream. Contagious?s

Sunday just gone a child came into my home for 20min the next morning i was contacted via phone and informed the child was diaognosed with Scabies at a level being very contagious. Monday evening i treated the whole familiy with the L Cream for scabies. However this evening Wednesday, i discovered on the arm of one of my children 2 what looked like mosquito bites that looked a little pusi. and the crease in the other elbow arm was itchy from a mosquito bite or ..... would scabies grow and develop like this given the time frames i have outlined. or could it be ..............
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013