Mosquitoe bites, itchiness on arms and legs, patches of purple lines, peeling of skin What are these marks?

I have recently returned from my honeymoon in st lucia, and during this holiday, i was bitten by a lot of mosquitos, which caused a lot of itchiness on my arms and legs. When I returned home, after a night of sleep, I woke up to find many large scratches on my arms. I dismissed this and thought i must have been scratching during the night; however, as the days went by, more scratches and random patches of deep purple lines have appeared on my arms. I don t recall scratching myself during the night, and moreso, the lines are becoming deeper in shade. And in the last day or two, the scratches are beginning to peel, rather like burn marks, leaving red skin underneath. Can you please explain what this may be? and should this be anything of concern? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM
Tab. Ciprofloxacine 500 mg twice a day.
Ointment neosporin .