Morning sickness, sore breasts after fitting mirena coil. History of ankle operation. Sign of coil slipping?

I had mirena coil fitted jan 2012.after 2 months had to have it removed and refitted as it had dropped 2cms. 2nd time round its stayed in place and periods stopped after 6-8 weeks. I had it fitted due to having enlarged blood vessels all over my uterus and also small bit of enmaditriousis which my gyny removed.i was in a lot of after rough start its been great up until the last couple of months.ive been feeling sick as a dog.i feels like morning sickness when I think about it also really sore boobs which my nipples get really tight and are erected so much they hurt like hell.also I have put on lots of weight and can t seem to shift it.the worrying thing is this morning I went to the toilet and had quiet a bit of blood.after being to toilet I started to feel soreness in my ovaries, but soreness that I ve never experienced feels like my ovaries are bruised.feel very drained I m jus concerned as I haven t been having intercourse with my partner as I ve had 2 ops on ankle since 28th oct 2012 but jus over the last couple of weeks been having it much more. I don t know if this is a sign that my coil has slip again??? The feeling pregnant has been for few months on and off but especially 2weeks ago more so. But this bleeding has concerned me as the last week I ve had sex everyday.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013