Morning sickness, not on periods due. Had taken plan B post sex?

I have a pregnancy question. I took plan b four days ago, but i took it right at 72 hrs. I got really sick feeling and had bad stomach cramping and i was nauseous for the first two days after taking it but now yesterday and today, i feel like im having morning sickness . I have one child so i know what it feels like and its very much the same. im not due for my period for another ten days, and ive had no spotting or anything after taking the pill . What are the chances the feelings i have about the morning sickness and being pregnant are right?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012