Morning sickness, nausea and over weight. What can I do now?

hi. My names Paige. I am 2 and a half weeks late on my period, feeling nauseous on mornings and occasionally at night. I have put on quite a bit of weight over the last few weeks, get occasional stomach cramps/pains. About 3 to 4 weeks ago I went to the doctors as I found myself having little drops of faint blood and a brownish discharge only when I wiped. She did tests on me and everything came back clear. She said it sounded as though it could have been ovulation bleeding . Since then I have had sex with my partner, and we are trying for a baby. I haven t taken a test because around 5 months ago I had a miscarriage . Between then and now we have been trying but havent yet read a positive test result. It might be kind of silly but I don t want to see a negative result. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012