Morning sickness, continuous light bleeding. What could this be?

I am 42, and started my period a week and a half late, when it started it was very light, and now a week later I am still bleeding very lightly, i don t even have to wear a towel as it is that light, but when I have been to the toilet and wiped myself there is always blood on the paper. My normal period is every 28 days, this one is very strange. No crapping, no pain, no pain during intercourse . I have felt a little suck in the mornings for a couple of days but the clears after a few hours. Any ideas? Nicky
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer