Morning sickness and nausea with muscle pain around the belly button, pregnant. Is it normal ?

Hi Doc., I am Pradeep.. and this is regd my wife who is pregnant. She is suffering from morning sickness and nausea . She has got bit of muscle pain but what is bothering her is the pain around the belly button. Is this all normal and what else do we need to expect in the coming days? She is 6 weeks pregnant and her first date with the midwife is on Aug-23. We are bit anxious to hear back from you. Thanks and Regards, AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012